Hi folks! So three years ago this week I kicked off this blog with …She’d Be Creative. I know I haven’t written much of late… anyone still around? In honor of the milestone, anything you all would like me to write about? Topics, questions, anything?
Check out my other blogs
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- art babes BBQ being single blogging bourbon CalorieCount Camelot celebrities children creative dating death diet divorce divorced dreams Drinking Liberally Facebook Fall TV Fishbone Fleetwood Mac friends friendship Georgia Satellites Happy Endings health healthy-living hot actress iPod Kids kisses Kissing Liberal Life live music Love Making Out Marriage Metric movie review movies music Neko Case Of Monsters and Men online dating Parenthood parenting party podcast podcasts politics R.E.M. relationships Richmond romance screenwriting Sex Sex Nerd Sandra sexy singing single single life socializing Sonic Youth Stephen King Tegan and Sara thank you The Friend Zone The New Pornographers The Walking Dead TV Why You Suck In Bed women writing
- The Live Music List
- When Someone is Grieving, Let Them Know You Care
- With a Little Help from Fate
- The Opposite of Addiction is Human Connection
- …She’d Love my iPod (Part 6)
- That Kiss (Masters of Sex S2E6 “Blackbird”)
- 3 Years!
- Cockblocking Hand of Fate
- Single Dad’s Lament
- BAH HUMBUG
- Me & Hank Moody
- Glad I’m His Dad
- Two Words
- A New Ride Makes a Huge Difference
- Checking in
- Beautiful advice from a divorced man after 16 years of marriage
- First Kiss, Last Date
- First Date
- Show More Kindness
- OKCupid, I Choose You!
- The Look: Fathers, Children, and Mad Men
- Perfectly said: A Daddy’s Letter to His Little Girl
- Best Of… Updated!
- A Son’s Question on Father’s Day
- Some Reasons to Smile
- …She’d Love My iPod (Playlist for my BFF)
- My Ideal Woman — 2 Years and Counting!
- Feeling Charlie Brown
- New Fantasy Story, Chapter 2 “Gifts”
- …She’d Love Seafood Too