Hi folks! So three years ago this week I kicked off this blog with …She’d Be Creative. I know I haven’t written much of late… anyone still around? In honor of the milestone, anything you all would like me to write about? Topics, questions, anything?
Check out my other blogs
- 3 Years! wp.me/p1ADsr-IC 1 month ago
- @usedtobeMolly well shoot, I wish I had a podcast I could offer you LOL! Best of luck in the hunt, hope you find a new home soon! 2 months ago
- affection art babes BBQ being single blog blogging bourbon CalorieCount Camelot celebrities children creative dating diet divorce divorced dreams Drinking Liberally Facebook Fall TV Fishbone Fleetwood Mac friends friendship Georgia Satellites Happy Endings health healthy-living hips hot actress iPod Kids kisses Kissing Liberal Life Love Making Out Marriage Metric movie review movies music Neko Case Of Monsters and Men online dating Parenthood parenting party podcast podcasts politics R.E.M. relationships Richmond romance screenwriting Sex Sex Nerd Sandra sexy singing single single life socializing Stephen King Tegan and Sara thank you The Friend Zone The New Pornographers The Walking Dead TV Why You Suck In Bed women writing
- 3 Years!
- Cockblocking Hand of Fate
- Single Dad’s Lament
- BAH HUMBUG
- Me & Hank Moody
- Glad I’m His Dad
- Two Words
- A New Ride Makes a Huge Difference
- Checking in
- Beautiful advice from a divorced man after 16 years of marriage
- First Kiss, Last Date
- First Date
- Show More Kindness
- OKCupid, I Choose You!
- The Look: Fathers, Children, and Mad Men
- Perfectly said: A Daddy’s Letter to His Little Girl
- Best Of… Updated!
- A Son’s Question on Father’s Day
- Some Reasons to Smile
- …She’d Love My iPod (Playlist for my BFF)
- My Ideal Woman — 2 Years and Counting!
- Feeling Charlie Brown
- New Fantasy Story, Chapter 2 “Gifts”
- …She’d Love Seafood Too
- Another margarita
- New Fantasy Story, Chapter 1
- The Plot Thickens…
- If We Can Measure It, We Can Improve It!
- Balanced Achievement Unlocked! (almost)
- Bennie 3.0: The Input Plan