A note from James Russell Lingerfelt: Mr. Gerald Rogers' article stirred a wide variety of feelings among people across the globe. Helped and encouraged thousands, infuriated few. We read letters from women in Malaysia comforting women in England. Men in USA and Singapore spoke healing words to men in Europe and India. A man in Germany responded with some of the deepest insights I've read in years.
Check out my other blogs
- Follow @ben_writing
- affection art babes BBQ being single blog blogging bourbon CalorieCount Camelot celebrities children creative dating diet divorce divorced dreams Drinking Liberally Facebook Fall TV Fishbone Fleetwood Mac friends friendship Georgia Satellites Happy Endings health healthy-living hips hot actress iPod Kids kisses Kissing Liberal Life Love Making Out Marriage Metric movie review movies music Neko Case Of Monsters and Men online dating Parenthood parenting party podcast podcasts politics R.E.M. relationships Richmond romance screenwriting Sex Sex Nerd Sandra sexy singing single single life socializing Stephen King Tegan and Sara thank you The Friend Zone The New Pornographers The Walking Dead TV Why You Suck In Bed women writing
- Glad I’m His Dad
- Two Words
- A New Ride Makes a Huge Difference
- Checking in
- Beautiful advice from a divorced man after 16 years of marriage
- First Kiss, Last Date
- First Date
- Show More Kindness
- OKCupid, I Choose You!
- The Look: Fathers, Children, and Mad Men
- Perfectly said: A Daddy’s Letter to His Little Girl
- Best Of… Updated!
- A Son’s Question on Father’s Day
- Some Reasons to Smile
- …She’d Love My iPod (Playlist for my BFF)
- My Ideal Woman — 2 Years and Counting!
- Feeling Charlie Brown
- New Fantasy Story, Chapter 2 "Gifts"
- …She’d Love Seafood Too
- Another margarita
- New Fantasy Story, Chapter 1 "Bubble Burst"
- The Plot Thickens…
- If We Can Measure It, We Can Improve It!
- Balanced Achievement Unlocked! (almost)
- Bennie 3.0: The Input Plan
- The Reboot: Bennie 3.0
- A Great New Podcast Discovery!
- If You Were a Girl, You’d Always Be Pregnant
- Signals, Noise, and the Isle of Misfit Toys
- Time Traveling