This week's episode of Game of Thrones was a blast. Literally, a big shiny blast and a lot of fun. And yet... afterwards I was left feeling unfulfilled. Where’s the beef? I've been pondering it for a few days now. Maybe my expectations were set too high? I don't know-- but the Battle of Blackwater Bay had been set up as the climax of the entire season.
Check out my other blogs
- Best Of... Updated! wp.me/p1ADsr-Ho 5 hours ago
- A Son's Question on Father's Day wp.me/p1ADsr-Hc 1 day ago
Tagsart babes BBQ blogging bourbon celebrities dating divorce divorced dreams Facebook Fall TV friends friendship health iPod Kids Kissing Life Love Marriage movie review movies music Neko Case Parenthood podcast politics relationships Richmond romance screenwriting Sex Sex Nerd Sandra sexy singing single socializing thank you The Friend Zone The New Pornographers TV Why You Suck In Bed women writing
- Best Of… Updated!
- A Son’s Question on Father’s Day
- Some Reasons to Smile
- …She’d Love My iPod (Playlist for my BFF)
- My Ideal Woman — 2 Years and Counting!
- Feeling Charlie Brown
- New Fantasy Story, Chapter 2 "Gifts"
- …She’d Love Seafood Too
- Another margarita
- New Fantasy Story, Chapter 1 "Bubble Burst"
- The Plot Thickens…
- If We Can Measure It, We Can Improve It!
- Balanced Achievement Unlocked! (almost)
- Bennie 3.0: The Input Plan
- The Reboot: Bennie 3.0
- A Great New Podcast Discovery!
- If You Were a Girl, You’d Always Be Pregnant
- Signals, Noise, and the Isle of Misfit Toys
- Time Traveling
- Nipples Red in the New Year
- Ready for Happiness in the New Year
- This dream is just too funny…
- Glorious Darkness
- A Man Worthy of a Strong Woman
- Of Monsters and Men and Social Animals
- Behind Every Hot Broad
- Open Letter to Men Who Don’t Get It
- my mission statement...
- A Great Day for Women
- Cockblocking Hand of Fate